Zarqa Governmental Hospital is located on a plot of 168 donum, with a capacity of 500 beds. The building consists of 10 floors and sums up a total area of 60,000 m2. The project included the following components:
• Main hospital building which consists of the accident and emergency department, the outpatient department, laboratories, surgical department, medical department, delivery and obstetric department, CCU, ICU, X-rays, pharmacy, morgue, mortuary and body store, accounting, operating, management and administration and medical record departments, resident nursing and doctors resting and sleeping rooms, teaching and training department, laundry department, kitchen and staff dining department, electromechanical and boiler rooms, workshop and stores, control department.
• The nurses accommodation building which consists of 4 floors and a total area of 2, 965 m2 with a capacity of (100) beds and is subject to future expansion to (135) beds and consists of central main entrance, administration office, kitchen, dining, lounge, T.V. room, cafeteria, and bed rooms.
• Infrastructure works including, water, storm water drainage, and waste water networks, electromechanical and communication works, external fences. (450) cars parking., the helipad, and three main gates
• Highway road of 4 lane street to connect the hospital with the Army Street and a side walk with a total length of 10.6 km, an underpass of 110m length, internal roads of 2.2 km length and other external works and yards over 30, 000 m2 area.
• Water tank with a capacity of 4, 000 m3.
Study, design and tender documents preparation.
Works included all architectural, mechanical, electrical, landscaping and medical planning.