The customs directorate is located on a plot of 33 donum area, to serve as one of the check points along the international route of cargo trucks, ensuring safe and legal transit of goods and smuggling combat.
Project components included:
• Administrative and services buildings of total 9,400 m2 built up area
• Road of 2.5 km length, connecting the project site to Zarqa- Mafraq road
• External works including yards and parking areas of 17 donum, fences, gates and landscape.
• Site master planning
• Hydrological study and drainage of surface and storm water
• Design and tender documents preparation of all project components